Friday, October 26, 2012

Pizza, Meatballs, Burgers...

Ashley had this really great idea of making a meatball pizza. I bought some vegan non-meatballs from whole foods and whipped it up. It was very tasty, but I guess I didn't take a picture. The next day, I made another one, but substituted half the flour for almond flour and folded it in half to form a calzone.


This next one is kind of ridiculous, I basically dumbed a bunch of root vegetables and [fake] chicken onto a pizza crust.


I made another recipe from Veganize This!. That book is so awesome, I love it. Here are some mini hamburgers with micro fries.


Straight out of the Veganomicon is some Spicy Tempeh and Messy rice.


Today I was feeling pretty lazy, so I walked across the street and grabbed a deluxe veggie from Papa Murphy's, served with some local Kombucha.



No comments:

Post a Comment